Sunday 13 May 2018

OUGD602 - Moo Business Cards

Ordering Professional
Business Cards for Future

I had previously designed a business card as part of my self promotion pack, however I wasn't happy with the outcome and wanted better quality. I was given the recommendation to check out Moo.com who produce slick and high quality business cards.

The cards will arrive in plenty of time before the end of year show. The main purpose for these are for me to have when I move back to London and am reaching out to professionals and visiting studios.

My Design:
The quality has been compromised slightly when uploading to my blog, but this is the simple design I chose for my cards.

PDF Version:


 Confirmation that they have been ordered:

I have ordered 50 'Luxe' Cards with a 'Tiger Orange Seem'



No comments:

Post a Comment