Tuesday 8 May 2018

OUGD602 - Staying In Touch

Emailing Contacts at
Wieden + Kennedy



As I was leaving the office last Friday to complete my work experience, I was having a conversation with an employee I had met earlier in the week. She recommended that I emailed everyone that I had met that week to say thank you. This would hopefully result in them remembering me and could potentially result in me being invited back.

One person I emailed was Matt, the Accounts Manager I met in the week. He was the one who inspired me to aim for a job similar to his. I have asked if it would be possible for me to return, focusing more on what he does in the company. I recieved a response the same day that said he would talk with the head of his department to see what he can arrange. I will be persistently emailing him until something is arranged for later this year.

I also emailed someone called Dan, who was involved in the brief I was set to complete throughout the week. I emailed him a png of some developments I had made after our meeting. I am going to try to stay involved in the brief, despite me not being there.

Examples of logo development as part of the brief:

No comments:

Post a Comment