Thursday 3 May 2018

OUGD602 - I've Just been Head Hunted!

An Email from
Previous Work

I recently received an email from a design studio I worked with a couple of years ago. They reached out to me as they caught wind of the fact that I asm finishing Uni very soon. I have never been reached out to like this and so it was a very rewarding feeling to think that they chose me personally to ask whether I would be interested in doing some more work with them.

I have replied saying that I am unfortunately very busy with other work experience and trips away but that I will stay in touch and if they still need me later on int he Summer period that I would be more than happy to come in.

Admittedly I didn't love my time there, however I had only just come out of first year and so I wasn't very able to do many tasks. Whereas if I were to revisit, they would have a lot more faith in my abilities and hopefully give me more rewarding work.

One of their new clients is Chelsea Football Club, and as I am a fan of this club I am very interested to be involved. It would be a great project to add to my portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment