Friday 11 May 2018

OUGD602 - Updating contacts with my Updated Website

Doing What I
Am Told

During my week at W+K, I spoke to a designer called Kelly. She ended up being someone I spent a lot of time with that week and have since been emailing her.

When we were chatting, she asked if I had any work for her to see... I had a website but I really didn't want to show her as it hadn't been fully updated and I was not at all confident with the content. However, I explained that I have work that is yet to be uploaded and I will make sure to do that ASAP.

She told me that when I got round to it, she would love to see the rest of my work. I have since updated my website and I am a lot more confident with sending it out. This is why I have since contacted Kelly, among others, letting her know that the site is updated and that she should check it out.

It is a nice feeling to finally be proud of my website. It is also an amazing opportunity to have contacts at such a global company who are interested in what I am up to. I am going to use this to my advantage as much as possible.

I am still in conversation with the Account department which will hopefully result in more work at W+K. Fingers Crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment